INVESTMENT PROJECT – CENTRAL WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT FOR AN NGHIEP INDUSTRIAL PARK IN SOC TRANG PROVINCE – CAPACITY 10,000 M3/DAY
Eratech decided to invest in the project of Central wastewater treatment plant of An Nghiep Industrial Park with a capacity of 10,000m3/day. This is the first investment project in the form of PPP for wastewater treatment in Vietnam.
In March 2016, the project was officially started construction:
In May 2017, the plant was officially put into operation:
In the inauguration ceremony of the plant, Eratech presented gifts worth VND 60,000,000 to poor households in Soc Trang province, this is a meaningful voluntary work, bringing good values for society.
In addition to applying the most advanced technology, Eratech also invested in this project with outstanding strengths
– Turbo air blowers: save 30% of electricity compared to other blowers of the same capacity and noise level lower than 75dB.
– NUF filtration system to treat output water to become domestic water.
– Generated sludge is treated and used as biological fertilizer.
Investment project with PPP form helps:
- Implementing the socialization policy.
- Reduce public investment budget.
- Solve environmental pollution thoroughly, create a clean green environment for industrial parks and surrounding communities.
- Effective management contributes to protecting resources.
Eratech is committed to investing in this project not only to thoroughly treat the wastewater generated in the IP but also to maintain the green area, ensure quality of life for people in Soc Trang province.